The Certified Public Accountant will be responsible in handling end to end General Accounting, Sub ledger, Bank/Balance sheet reconciliation, fixed assets, journal entries and variance analysis.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible in handling end to end General Accounting, Sub ledger, Bank/Balance sheet reconciliation, fixed assets, journal entries and variance analysis.
- Ensure all transactions comply with the group financial policies and procedures.
- Provide timely, accurate and compliant record to report services including statutory reporting in accordance with local IFRS principles.
- Ensure that cost of sales and sales for all the products are determined and accounted
- Inventory accounting, valuation (including raw-material, WIP, scrap and finished goods) arriving the standard cost, purchase price variance, usage variance and other costing techniques.
- Ensure and coordinate timely and quality closure of financial books and consolidation at period end.
- Manage execution of responsible R2R process areas and ensures the process operates efficiently and effectively.
- Providing a link between business users, business expert users, IT and OPCOS teams (where they exist)
- Ensuring that all R2R process maps are fit for purpose & continually updated when changes are identified through regular process reviews
- Identification at early stage, of task based process improvement opportunities across the operational teams within the value streams
- Primary and backup support role for 1 or more OPCOS
- The processes initially accountable for:
- Corporate and Local Closing Processes
- General Ledger Account Reconciliations and Analysis
- Journal Entry Processing
- Chart of Accounts Master Data Management
- Accounting for accruals and provisions
- Statutory and Corporate Reporting